UBS CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UBS CLAN

server ip nodownload: 46.4.23.86.27180

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Play again another clan ?
WikiHow:How to Prevent the Pimples and Get Rid of a Pimple EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:40 am by

» Roni leave UBS
WikiHow:How to Prevent the Pimples and Get Rid of a Pimple EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:57 pm by

» SHC STOLEN OUR MEMBERS
WikiHow:How to Prevent the Pimples and Get Rid of a Pimple EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:42 pm by

» Last in United Beginners Server clan
WikiHow:How to Prevent the Pimples and Get Rid of a Pimple EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:34 pm by

» left forthan
WikiHow:How to Prevent the Pimples and Get Rid of a Pimple EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:21 pm by

Top posters
Lian (86)
WikiHow:How to Prevent the Pimples and Get Rid of a Pimple I_vote_lcapWikiHow:How to Prevent the Pimples and Get Rid of a Pimple I_voting_barWikiHow:How to Prevent the Pimples and Get Rid of a Pimple I_vote_rcap 
Benzikanister (73)
WikiHow:How to Prevent the Pimples and Get Rid of a Pimple I_vote_lcapWikiHow:How to Prevent the Pimples and Get Rid of a Pimple I_voting_barWikiHow:How to Prevent the Pimples and Get Rid of a Pimple I_vote_rcap 
{UBS}WIDZEW (55)
BarraCuda (17)
aT0m1cB0mB (14)
''Roni'' 15 (12)
Forthan (8)
vindelon (2)
darkus (2)
Kerronez (1)
Gametracker

WikiHow:How to Prevent the Pimples and Get Rid of a Pimple

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lian
Active user
Active user

WikiHow:How to Prevent the Pimples and Get Rid of a Pimple Vide
PostSubject: WikiHow:How to Prevent the Pimples and Get Rid of a Pimple   WikiHow:How to Prevent the Pimples and Get Rid of a Pimple EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Steps:

(Preventing Acne)
1.Learn how to prevent acne in the first place, so that you stop that next monster pimple before it even starts.

2.Moisturize daily.

3.Have a healthy diet.

(Get Rid Of A Pimples)
1.Do not touch or pop the pimple. It will only make the pimple more obvious and risk infection and scarring. Instead, take up the following routine, twice a day, until it disappears.

2.Wash your hands thoroughly before you touch your face.

3.Wash your face gently but thoroughly with a mild, medicated soap and warm water.

4.Pat your skin dry with a towel.
-Always pat; don't wipe or rub. Wiping can move bacteria on your face and spread it by redistributing it in other places.

5.Apply mandelic acid, benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid topical cream on the pimple. Mandelic acid has antibacterial properties which will kill the acne causing bacteria, Propionibacterium acnes." If the spot is under the skin surface and hurts when touched, use benzoyl peroxide. Salicylic Acid should work well for all other acne spots.

6.After topical treatment is dry, apply a basic face moisturizer (preferably allergy-tested, fragrance free, and oil free). Without moisturizing, the skin around the pimple can dry and irritate your skin, possibly making the pimple more inflamed and noticeable. Some contain a mild sunscreen, which is often recommended with some acne washes and medications.

7.Cover the pimple with medicated concealer (optional).

8.Dermabrasion removes the redness. A simple natural home remedy for this is to use the skin inside of an egg shell. Google "dermabrasion with eggs".
Back to top Go down

WikiHow:How to Prevent the Pimples and Get Rid of a Pimple

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UBS CLAN :: TALKING PLACE DEPARTMENT :: Off Topic Subject -
Free forum hosting  | Video games | FPS - First Person Shooter | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com