UBS CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UBS CLAN

server ip nodownload: 46.4.23.86.27180

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Play again another clan ?
How to Change Your Words to be Colourful EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:40 am by

» Roni leave UBS
How to Change Your Words to be Colourful EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:57 pm by

» SHC STOLEN OUR MEMBERS
How to Change Your Words to be Colourful EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:42 pm by

» Last in United Beginners Server clan
How to Change Your Words to be Colourful EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:34 pm by

» left forthan
How to Change Your Words to be Colourful EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:21 pm by

Top posters
Lian (86)
How to Change Your Words to be Colourful I_vote_lcapHow to Change Your Words to be Colourful I_voting_barHow to Change Your Words to be Colourful I_vote_rcap 
Benzikanister (73)
How to Change Your Words to be Colourful I_vote_lcapHow to Change Your Words to be Colourful I_voting_barHow to Change Your Words to be Colourful I_vote_rcap 
{UBS}WIDZEW (55)
BarraCuda (17)
aT0m1cB0mB (14)
''Roni'' 15 (12)
Forthan (8)
vindelon (2)
darkus (2)
Kerronez (1)
Gametracker

How to Change Your Words to be Colourful

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lian
Active user
Active user

How to Change Your Words to be Colourful Vide
PostSubject: How to Change Your Words to be Colourful   How to Change Your Words to be Colourful EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:19 pm

So easy,

For example, if you want to change ''UBS'' to red colour...

First, type /name ^qUBS
Then, the word''UBS'' will be ''UBS''

-------> Each number from 0 to 9 is a different color. ^0 = Black, ^1 = Red, ^2 = Green, ^3 = Yellow, ^4 = Blue, ^5 = Light Blue, ^6 = Violet, ^7 = White, ^8 = Orange, ^9 = Grey.

------->Or you can add a ^ followed by letters e.g ^a ^b ^c ^d ^e ^f etc.

------->If you want to use a ^ in your name, you need to follow it directly by another ^. i.e. For Wolf^Player, you would have to have Wolf^^Player.

Try it Smile
Back to top Go down

How to Change Your Words to be Colourful

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UBS CLAN :: HELP DEPARTMENT :: Wolfenstein Support -
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com